Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year, New Piece(S)Peace


It really doesn't feel like the start of the "New Year" yet. But just the same, I like to greet the new year with some new ideas and inspirations. I have always been inspired by belt buckles. I have quite a collection-many obtained in various parts of the SouthWest where, I believe belt buckles were invented (ok, I made that up) but it seems like it because there is such a fine appreciation for them.
I love my silver belt buckles; some plain, some etched, some turquoise...and I pretty much wear one each day. And sprung right from the theory that I should just make what I need to eat on, I extended this to my waist as well.
Why not make belt buckles? so new for the new year-fun ways to hold up your pants, or just spruce up your look a bit.  I am creating these in all my regular colors with brown, black and the oh-so-fun and retro white leather belts. Available now in small, medium and large. Drop me a line if you are interested.
lisa@lneimeth.com

And if you are headed to the NYIGF in New York later this month--I will be in the Handmade section-- Booth 9413--and do stop by!